Sunday, November 19, 2017

Fights, Leaderboard for November 17th

Megan Reddish WINs after returning for the first time this season

I was looking forward to being her partner but the draw kept us apart
We were never on the same court

Taylor made the biggest move from 14 to 6
And Lauryn moved from 15 to 9
The kids are taking over

I had the pleasure of playing and enjoyed every minute, especially the last round against Steve and Lauryn
Steve spun his racket and asked Mariah or Whitney?
Byron and I said, Whitney
We won the toss, elected to receive and everytime we won a point we broke into a Whitney song
My fave?
I get so emotional baby, everytime I lo-a-a-a-ob you - Whytney Houston

They were sick of us singing...badly
And I waited for them to break out into a Mariah number but who can reach those insanely high notes?

Steve is firmly planted in the #1 position this week

No comments:

Post a Comment