Monday, October 22, 2018

#FridayNightFights leaders 10/19/18

Hy WINs with 28 points but since she cannot really win, Lauryn is the real winner with 24 points
Her first win at The Fights...
And the #1 spot this week ....Congratulations, Lauryn

Steve makes the biggest climb from #6 to #2
Can Lauryn hold that #1 spot and box out Ross and Jeffrey to win the 2018-2019 Indoor Season?
only time will tell

Another good night of competition.
Jeans and chucks not withstanding
A crazy night though
I wanted to play but had full courts so as always, I dressed in street clothes
7:30 rolls around and 1 player has not arrived.
Steve text him
I text him
"oh, I thought I signed up for next week"....Aarrrrgggh
And I have to play in jeans, chucks and a borrowed racket from the wall of frames

I WAS NOT HAPPY.
No knee protection and a Wilson racket of death to my arm

That said, 1st round was such good tennis
Still grumpy, Lauryn and I won 7-2 against Angela and Byron
WELCOME to the Fights, Angela
Jamal amd Steve took the first round 6-3 against Ross and Jeffrey

See you all on Friday
The 26th (written with Sarcasm)
Text me: #FrightNight if you want a spot

No comments:

Post a Comment