Sunday, February 24, 2019

HIT's Heading to Cuba

4 days till I leave for Cuba and I am NERVOUS

Packing is a small nightmare.

I have little piles of clothes, shoes, cosmetics, donations, etc. etc...everywhere

Squishing these to fit into luggage
Generous donation from Kim and Jamal

These sneaks are festive and fun and NEW

And so are these shirts

And these sticks will freeze as checked luggage but I am also taking strings

Rhonda and Tony threw in balls and rackets. Thank you!

I am so thankful that my players, friends and those who just watch from the catwalk while we drill have stepped up to the plate to donate

Jang-ho, in Boston gave a nice chunk. Thank you so much.
Tomorrow, I shop at Tims Racket to add to the luggage

I'm only at 12 pounds so bring me more stuff...lol

If I don't say it enough, you are all a bunch of badazz humans and I am honored to know you

Come back here to share in my adventure in Cuba
I will be back on court on Monday, March 4th

Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment