Monday, June 7, 2010

Raaaaaa Faaaaaa

Fabulous tennis yesterday.

I hate to say this over and over however, FITness wins. Every time.

Soderling looked tired and un fit. Footwork was shoddy. He just stopped believing after the first set. And stopped moving efficiently.

I am not too fond of Rafa's "split hits".This open stance, squash tennis strokes. NOT ANATOMICALLY CORRECT therefore injury will be occur.

Oh, you will win. Big tournaments, but your playing life will be short. And painful.

Is it worth it?

Don't you want to play when you are 80? Well, stop the open stance BS shots. Get fit and get into position to hit your shots.

Open stance is lazy tennis. It places the muscles in an un natural position. With a lot of force. Over and over again.

Try going to the gym and lifting the iron with poor form. What happens?

You hurt yourself.

That open stance BS stroke will harm you if you do it wrong.

AND MOST OF YOU DO IT WRONG.

I know this is a little like a rant. I can't look at lousy footwork and lousy technique any more.

** when you get hurt, call me. I know a superior PT.

No comments:

Post a Comment