Thursday, May 20, 2010

Are you FIT to HIT?

Yesterday, my run up Shurs Lane kicked my butt. My iPod was blasting for motivation. "100% pure love", "adult education" and "aint no other man" helped me keep a good cadence up that hill. It all ended with "don't call me baby".

When I finally got to the light pole on Ridge and Shurs, my thights were hard as rocks and I needed help from Roxborough Memorial one block away but I sucked it up and ran back down the hill to "buttons" and "gonna make you sweat".

My thought throughout this run was, if you're not FIT you might as well quit.

Are you FIT to HIT?

Har-tru season is HERE.
Can you last 15, 18, 20 shots to win the point?
Can you run from side line to side line for 8 straight minutes?
Can you swing 20 times at that damn slice shot your opponent likes to hit?
Can you bend so low you touch the dirt, 15 times in a row?
Can you slide to that slice shot 18 times in a row?
Can you do it?

Can you last? No? Excuse me, I did not hear you.

Join my UpHill FIT Club and never lose a tennis match because your opponent has better lung endurance, better leg endurance and better stroke endurance.


The FrenchOpen is starting 0n May 23. Just watch the fitness level of these players.
"ONLY THE FITTEST OF THE FITTEST SHALL SURVIVE"

Arrive at your league match and tournament match FIT and ready to HIT.
Check out all I have to offer you to improve at
Calendar of Programs

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh! I better get myself together for summer tennis! Loving the blog. Ciao, Tonya

    ReplyDelete