Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cause Nets Ova

Well, I was worried for Svetlana Kuznetsova.

I had visions of 2004 against Myskina and 2005 against Henin dancing in my head. My heart racing and illegally coaching her from my couch.
Yesterday, I had four heart attacks.
Svetland was down 6-4, 5-4, with Petkovic serving. She saved 4 match points and finally pulled that set out 7-5.

I think she is playing tight. Nervous. Wants it too much. I know that sounds strange coming from me..... Wants it to much.......breathe...move, smack the crap out of the inside out forehand. You are a champion. Play like a champion.

And yes, respect your opponents, but NEVER put them on a pedestal. You will NEVER beat them towering over you like that.

***Tournament Directors: NEVER make the players choose if they should play or stop due to darkness or rain. You are in this position to make the big calls. MAN UP.

The Monfils vs Fognini match at 4-4 in the 5th set and darkness falling upon the land should have stopped.. They were not playing in the gloaming anymore.....it was dark...no sunlight...no lights in the Stadium....STOP PLAY

No comments:

Post a Comment