Sunday, May 23, 2010

Whip Lash...

I seriously hurt my neck yesterday playing in the Pro-am. Chasing a serve to my backhand, I whipped my neck. Ouch. Stiffness and pain.

Do you know of an on-call Chiropractor?

My massage therapist would fix this neck right up, but she is away for the weekend.

Tennis was great all morning until the rain. We switched to Aronomink CC to play on the har-tru courts. They were under water. So we played a paddle Pro-am instead.

Competitive pros will play any racket sport. All for a good cause.

If you want to watch and cheer some AWESOME tennis, the finals of $25,000 Philadelphia Clay Court Championships is at Great Valley Racket Club starting at 4pm. 7th seed Jhonson Garcia from the Dominican Republic vs 2nd seed Marcus Sarstrum of Sweden. Sarstrum won this tournament last year..See you there?

Singles back draw and doubles matches will get underway at 1pm.

Great Valley Racket Club
10 North Morehall Road
Malven, Pa

No comments:

Post a Comment