Wednesday, May 19, 2010

On an incline today

Fat Edna is at it again.

From 1995 to 2006, I have won 6 National Grass Court Championships. In the 35's. After 2006 a major health issue then surgery then "recovery" has hampered my forward progress.

This year, I want to win the 35 Grass Nationals "one more time". I think 7 is a nice number. Don't you?

How am I going to achieve this knocking on 49's door? INCLINE.

I live in Manayunk and during my 6 championship run years ago, I used the hills of Manayunk as my cardio workout. I sprinted. I leap froged. I ran from Main to Ridge on Shurs until I wanted to throw up...then I crawled home for a protein shake, a bath and my bed.

On this gloomy afternoon, I am heading to Shurs Lane. Have to get my cardio as close to a Himalayan Sherpa to win on grass at 49.

If you want to join me on any of my runs, I would love the company.

Text @ 215-802-0797

Email @ hyintensity10s@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment